Saturday, July 9, 2011

Menu Plan July 9-15



Here's my Menu Plan for the upcoming week.  Keep in mind that I "cook" (term used loosely as it sometimes entails frozen corn dogs or pizza! lol) 3 meals per day for my family of 5.  My husband works 3 12-hr overnight shifts Saturday - Monday, so we're blessed to have him home all day 4 days a week.  On the days that he works our big family meal is lunch, and then dinners that night are packed for him and something fast/easy for me & the kids.

Saturday, July 9
B: Eggs, grits, sausage, hash browns, toast
L: Italian Sausage & Chicken Hoagies, potato wedges, corn on the cob
D: Hubby-club sandwiches; Me & kids-leftover pizza & watermelon


Sunday, July 10
B: cereal or oatmeal
L: Stouffer's lasagna (yum-O!), garlic bread sticks, salad
D: Hubby-LO Italian sausage hoagies; Me & kids-Youth Group buffet (I host/help lead our church's youth group on Sundays)


Monday, July 11
B: ham, egg & cheese sandwiches, fresh fruit
L: Hamburgers, french fries
D: Hubby-hot dogs & chips; me & kids-hot dogs & mac-n-cheese


Tuesday, July 12
B: Pancakes & bacon
L: Club Sandwiches, pretzels, fresh fruit
D: Campbell's Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas, Mexican rice


Wednesday, July 13
B: Eggs, grits, sausage
L: Chicken nuggets, mac-n-cheese, fresh fruit
D: Left-over buffet 


Thursday, July 14
B:  Sausage biscuits
L:  Corn dogs, potato chips, fresh fruit
D:  Pork Chops in Mushroom Sauce, rice, green beans


Friday, July 15
B:  cereal or oatmeal
L:  Pizza Hut buffet (after using the boys' Kids Bowl Free coupons!)
D:  Grilled steaks, mashed potatoes, corn





Blessings from my home to yours!
~K





I'm linking up with Menu Planning Monday at orgjunkie.com.  Check out some other great menu plans there!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by. :) I see you're having Chicken Enchiladas this week. Those are one of our favorites!

    ReplyDelete