1. Reading the story from their Children's Bible.
2. Memory Verse: "This is love for God: to obey His commands." John 5:3
-Both boys will work on memorizing with the aid of hand motions. Munchkin will probably get a few of the words, whereas Bubby should be able to memorize it. I made flashcards containing 1 word each to help Bubby with the memorization process.
3. Coloring Sheet (on page 2 of the pdf)
4. Jonah & the Whale Song (on page 5 of the pdf)
5. Crayon & Water Color Art project: they will draw a whale/ocean scene with crayon and then paint over it with blue water color
6. Paper Bag Whale Craft
7. Jonah & the Whale Veggie Tales movie
2. Word Search
3. Comprehension Questions
4. W Word list: he will make a list of words that begin with the letter "W"
5. Ways to Obey: I'll tie the lesson in with the importance of obeying. He will write ways he can obey God, mom & dad this week.
6. On-line jigsaw puzzle
1. Whale coloring sheet: we'll work on recognizing & coloring with Blue this week.
2. "W" coloring sheet: I made a sheet with several "W"s, as well as a few other letters. We'll work on identifying the "W"s and then color them blue.
What are you doing with your kids this week?
Blessings from my home to yours
Check out some other great ways to bless your family this week!