Monday, January 9, 2012

My New Cleaning Schedule

My boys helping with laundry


Since we are now homeschooling, I had to find a better way to incorporate cleaning into my day.  I found that it works best when I focus on on area a day and spread out my cleaning over the course of the week.  I'm also a big proponent of the "1 load a Day" mentaillity when it comes to laundry.  I do a load of clothes Mon, Wed, & Fri, and then either towels or sheets on Tues & Thurs.  Sometimes Monday requires 2 loads of clothes to get caught up from the weekend. I also have chores assigned to my 3 children (16, 6, & 3) and we have a Chore Time each day when they get these completed.  Finally, each weekend I tackle one big cleaning task that needs to be done on a monthly basis, such as shampooing carpets or cleaning trim.

I love looking at others' cleaning schedules, so here's mine if you're interested!

(Click the picture to view larger)


Blessings from my home to yours!
~K

I'm linking up here:



No comments:

Post a Comment